1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Spectating question PS3

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Alex Mathieu, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Alex Mathieu

Alex Mathieu

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey everyone,

Pretty noob question, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. When I crashed out this past weekend during the club race in Budapest I wanted to spectate. Unfortunately, I couldn't switch which racer I could watch. I pressed every button I had on my wheel (G27) and all I could find was how to switch the camera view on that one racer.

Anyone lend their advice?\

Thanks

2. Jon Hunt

Jon Hunt

Ratings:
    +0
    I think you need to press L2/R2, which if you have the G27 connected, are presumably the brake/throttle pedals.

3. Daniel Triana

Daniel Triana

Ratings:
    +18
    on my fanatec wheel the gas and brake pedals work that, it should be the same for you

4. Romano Valente

Romano Valente

Ratings:
    +281
    Pedals for my DFGT too: Brake moves to a driver who is further up the field (ie to move from 2nd to 1st place) and throttle moves back down the pack. :)

5. Alex Mathieu

Alex Mathieu

Ratings:
    +3
    Ha! Honestly, I didn't even think about the pedals. I guess I didn't press every button, thanks guys. This will make spectating much more interesting. lol

6. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,991
    The spectate mode options are not exactly well documented... Took me ages to find that myself!

7. Veselko Lakobrija

Veselko Lakobrija

Ratings:
    +0
    Ohh damn
    I didn┬┤t even know PS3 owners had this option. After finding this post earlyer today i tryed every single button on my G27, no luck what so ever so... How do you get it, or activate it, get to use it?
    Thanx in advance