1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spectating question PS3

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Alex Mathieu, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

Pretty noob question, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. When I crashed out this past weekend during the club race in Budapest I wanted to spectate. Unfortunately, I couldn't switch which racer I could watch. I pressed every button I had on my wheel (G27) and all I could find was how to switch the camera view on that one racer.

Anyone lend their advice?\

2. I think you need to press L2/R2, which if you have the G27 connected, are presumably the brake/throttle pedals.
  3. on my fanatec wheel the gas and brake pedals work that, it should be the same for you
  4. Pedals for my DFGT too: Brake moves to a driver who is further up the field (ie to move from 2nd to 1st place) and throttle moves back down the pack. :)
  5. Ha! Honestly, I didn't even think about the pedals. I guess I didn't press every button, thanks guys. This will make spectating much more interesting. lol
  6. The spectate mode options are not exactly well documented... Took me ages to find that myself!
  7. Ohh damn
    I didnĀ“t even know PS3 owners had this option. After finding this post earlyer today i tryed every single button on my G27, no luck what so ever so... How do you get it, or activate it, get to use it?
    Thanx in advance