Resource icon

Misc Specialevent: Nordschleife Touristenfahrten with AI Cars 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Juergen Lung submitted a new resource:

Specialevent: Nordschleife Touristenfahrten with AI Cars v0.5 - Drive with other AI Cars on Nordschleife with Tourist Layout

I want to share my Specialevent which i use to cruise with a selection of beautiful cars on my favorite Track
Nordschleife with Touristlayout offline with other AI cars.

Installation: copy the content to your Assetto Folder.
No Original Files is overwriten.
Then you Find a new Special Event "Nordschleife Touristenfahrt" and a new track Layout named "Nordschleife - Touristenfahrt mit AI"
Windows Foldernames for the Track:
touristenfahrten_jl
WindowsFoldernames for the specialevent:...

Read more about this resource...

Installed per instructions, on trying to select the event it is greyed out, "event not available".

Addendum: instructions need to reflect that despite these error messages the event still works provided you first select both the car and the custom AI tourist track when in the Practice mode setup, and then launch from there.

Last edited:
Hi there! I also got the grayed event select box. I chose the car and the mentioned track in Practice Mode and when the game started I was all by myself in the track. How do I choose or enable the AI cars?
Thanks for your time,
Jr.

i don't understand,i put it in C:\Games\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks.practice it's ok but i drive alone,Race i have this problem,t,so please,can you tell me what's wrong?what's wrong i have do it in installation i mean.:(.if you son't know,it's ok.no problem.

Attachments

• abarth500_acnordschleife.jpg
    abarth500_acnordschleife.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 293
i don't understand,i put it in C:\Games\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks.practice it's ok but i drive alone,Race i have this problem,t,so please,can you tell me what's wrong?what's wrong i have do it in installation i mean.:(.if you son't know,it's ok.no problem.
race is not possible, because there is no starting grid, only training.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back