rF2 Special Event: Howston Dissenter 1974@Silverstone 1975 - Sun 10DEC17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for a great event guys. I had a blast, love that car.
Sorry to @Allan Ramsbottom for screwing up towards the end of R2. It's quite tricky with 3 of these cars running so close - I got it all wrong and disgraced myself. :(
Really sorry to quit out too guys. I ended up face on to the barrier, somewhere in the chicane. I didn't dare put her in reverse, so I reluctantly did what I felt was the right thing to do.
Nice to meet you all, and maybe catch you again sometime soonish. Maybe if you run the Historic Spark open wheelers?
Cheers fellas. :thumbsup:

Thanks for a great event guys. I had a blast, love that car.
Sorry to @Allan Ramsbottom for screwing up towards the end of R2. It's quite tricky with 3 of these cars running so close - I got it all wrong and disgraced myself. :(
Really sorry to quit out too guys. I ended up face on to the barrier, somewhere in the chicane. I didn't dare put her in reverse, so I reluctantly did what I felt was the right thing to do.
Nice to meet you all, and maybe catch you again sometime soonish. Maybe if you run the Historic Spark open wheelers?
Cheers fellas. :thumbsup:
Thanks for attending Denis. Always great to welcome new friends to our events.
Apologies to you for the tap in the final chicane. Not happy to have had an impact on your race there.
Keep your eye out in the new year for some old school stuff. We look forward to seeing you on the track again soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back