rF2 Special Event: Brabham BT 44B 1975@Longford 1967

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Gutted I couldn't compete in the second one :(

I have raced a lot of RF2 and definitely been able to join in subsequent races after not running in the first race of the night in the past. Classic RF2 strangeness :/

Gutted I couldn't compete in the second one :(

I have raced a lot of RF2 and definitely been able to join in subsequent races after not running in the first race of the night in the past. Classic RF2 strangeness :/
It was the same event, not 2 individual races: the grid of the second race was set from the results of race 1. Originally we were supposed to run a single race but had to split it because of pits problems.

Thanks for the races guys. I made way too many mistakes but that was fun. Really sorry about ending your second race @Sam Smith I made a big mistake there...:(

Incredible!!! Combo is super, But it’s dificulta wheel your daugther in the wc is scream and crying.....clean my assss....
At list thanks a lot for eveyone.
Video was a disaster , I will to recover with programa so too much bright, only can see wheels .....
Next one I will do better all senses

PERFECT choice of circuit/vehicle.
A pity to lose the concentration a couple of times, with the change in "h" you have to think x 4:) ...
At the time you had an accident, the car continued but could not control the brutal force of the steering wheel with the damage produced, it was like trying to tame a hydraulic hammer. Thanks for Tony setting, yesterday training with Alex, we arrived at 1:58, and the latter for the skin detail of my car with my favourite number, a pleasure to compete with the group. See you next time!

It was the same event, not 2 individual races: the grid of the second race was set from the results of race 1. Originally we were supposed to run a single race but had to split it because of pits problems.

Ah. I feel like you still had a race 1 and a race 2.

It's not big deal anyway, just frustrated I could compete as it looked like a great car track combo. Hopefully you have something similarly fun soon so I can join in :)

It's not big deal anyway, just frustrated I could compete as it looked like a great car track combo. Hopefully you have something similarly fun soon so I can join in :)
we will. Keep your eye out for an Aussie RD club series with some classic/vintage cars very soon. It will be Automobilista though!.
We are'nt sure but maybe you needed to wait till the end of the first race to join. The message said you were waiting for an open session???

bad luck there, we are looking at doing this car at Silverstone 75 in a few weeks time so keep your eyes open:)

we will. Keep your eye out for an Aussie RD club series with some classic/vintage cars very soon. It will be Automobilista though!.
We are'nt sure but maybe you needed to wait till the end of the first race to join. The message said you were waiting for an open session???

I literally just clicked the uninstall button on AMS today :( It's been sitting on my HDD for over 12 months without me touching it. The only thing that got me racing again recently is that I picked up a rift on the cheap and it has re-awakened my need to sim race. So if it doesn't support VR I'm probably not going to be touching it at the moment.

I watched the last 7 or 8 minutes of your first race, so I was definitely there for the end of it.

I literally just clicked the uninstall button on AMS today :( It's been sitting on my HDD for over 12 months without me touching it. The only thing that got me racing again recently is that I picked up a rift on the cheap and it has re-awakened my need to sim race. So if it doesn't support VR I'm probably not going to be touching it at the moment.

I watched the last 7 or 8 minutes of your first race, so I was definitely there for the end of it.

I think Alex is right Chris. It’s taken as one event even though there’s two races .we will investigate for future reference. Was a shame we didn’t get the chance to meet and race with you. See you at Silverstone :thumbsup:

I decided to miss this one after many many practice laps where one moment of inattention had me off in the boondocks herding cattle. The tyres take a pounding from the smallest lockup and the car becomes undrivable after a few laps, + my pit crew wouldn't do anything when called out. I was getting a bit of stutter too, usually at one of the braking zones for the tight right handers. I'll look for the Silverstone round and see if things are better. BTW, I found some skins over on the rF2 forums - Scheckter, Hunt, Hill, Lauda, Andretti and more.
https://forum.studio-397.com/index....-rf2-car-skins-here.33862/page-98#post-554525

Thanks for the races guys. I made way too many mistakes but that was fun. Really sorry about ending your second race @Sam Smith I made a big mistake there...:(
Haha no problem at all. It was a good fishing spot.

Awesome Race.... @Jamie - Great race 1.... The last lap was the highlight. I thought you had me there for a while. @Tony - Where's the pictures of your underwater navigation exercise mid race????
It was close but I know you really had me covered:thumbsup:.
I ended up putting in 67 litres for race 2. Thought you might do 65 and need to fuel save and give me an edge but I kept having to many driving issues. Teeth have just recovered from the rattles !!

It was close but I know you really had me covered:thumbsup:.
I ended up putting in 67 litres for race 2. Thought you might do 65 and need to fuel save and give me an edge but I kept having to many driving issues. Teeth have just recovered from the rattles !!
I put in 74..... Super paranoid after the first race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%