rF2 Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi Miguel

Sure you'll be more then welcome, only note is you need to post in English on the forum mate, even using Google translate is fine.

Cheers.

Hola Miguel

Seguro que serás más que bienvenido, solo una nota es que necesitas publicar en inglés en el compañero del foro, incluso si usas el traductor de Google está bien.

Aclamaciones.

First time racing at the 'ring, what could possibly go wrong? :whistling:
DvKuynDd.jpg I'm in!

Hello @Gasper Zupan @Gasper Grebenc @HDrury42 @Miguel Salido Sanchez @RainhamIron @josecar_fr
As I am not sure you have raced with us before I thought I would remind you we are an Australian racing group (server) so please note the time of the event. Also it is important you have Teamspeak and are on it for the race ( there are links in the OP for everything you may need). Sometimes there are technical issues and it is vital you are aware of any information being relayed to you. You are all probable aware however it is also imperative ( per RD rules) to use your real name on both the server and Teamspeak.
We look forward to welcoming you to our club and wish you a fun event with great racing.

I leave you a ride in Nords with the Camaro, if someone can pass me a setup with the Porsche that is not Emery, I would appreciate it to try with the car that I like most of all and I can not take it comfortable in the green hell.

Greetings and see you next Sunday, Carlos.

I'm in the same boat with the Porsche it's really fun to drive around here but it's hard to get a nice balance with it, I'm much more comfortable in the Ferrari, Camaro and Bentley.

I'm in the same boat with the Porsche it's really fun to drive around here but it's hard to get a nice balance with it, I'm much more comfortable in the Ferrari, Camaro and Bentley.
Exactly the same here. I've given a few of them a try and the Porsche feels the most fun to me so far, but I've not quite found the magic setup formula yet to overcome the understeer when accelerating out of a corner. If I could find a way to sort that out while keeping the rest in check, I'd take the Porsche all day. As it is though I'll probably end up taking the Fezza :rolleyes:

Please note everyone ....there will NO FORMATION LAP today. After quali there is a 5 minute warmup. When this session is completed you will go immediately to the race start. There is only a 30 second countdown so please ensure you are ready to race. Any restarts of session can occasionally lead to disconnects. This would not be fair for someone who has made it to the grid on time so, unless there are exceptional circumstances, this will not happen. ( like if I am late :D:D:D:D)
See you soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%