AC Special Event: 60's F1 @ Monza '66 - Sat 21Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys, good info, but could we please not post lap times here? It is part of our rules and regulations to not post lap times in race threads. Such discussions should be done via PM. Thank you for understanding.

Now, we were talking about the Garagista's weren't we:D

Even with TC and ABS you touch so often and almost lose control that I decided to put them on. It's meant for fun while going 4 wide on the banking,
Good to know about 4 wide. I have my head gear ready:D:D:D
kamikaze.jpg

I started the recorder a few times when doing praccy with Allan and co.A few laps turned into a few hours :)
I think it was.. its so fun on this track.
I look around a lot as can be seen, blocking your competitor at 180 mph + in these old cigares is not and option it will end in tears for both parties 9 out of 10,- 2 corners where there is only room for 1 ,So its mutual understanding when to back off or not, That's why I look around -it was fun thanks :thumbsup:

I started the recorder a few times when doing praccy with Allan and co.A few laps turned into a few hours :)
I think it was.. its so fun on this track.
I look around a lot as can be seen, blocking your competitor at 180 mph + in these old cigares is not and option it will end in tears for both parties 9 out of 10,- 2 corners where there is only room for 1 ,So its mutual understanding when to back off or not, That's why I look around -it was fun thanks :thumbsup:
Loved the footage. You gotta love an era where the cars are "alive" moving and jumping all over the place and the drivers are dead because the cars were alive:roflmao: Also, the pit area is part of the racing line back then. How did anyone ever survive that era:O_o: Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait for Saturday:thumbsup:

Last edited:
@RasmusP I'd very much like to be part of this assisted suicide. The only thing that's stopping me from signing up is the fact I don't own the Ferrari DLC yet. I have it in my Steam cart since yesterday and it's a battle of will which I'm almost sure I'll lose... :cry: :redface: :D

I'll let you know if I do ;)

Sounds relatable ... *rFactor 2 DLC I look at you* :roflmao::geek:

Oh I forgot one:
@Paul Glover do you want the screaming V12 or the growling V8? :D

And to all others:
BoP is now active at the practice server :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 295 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing