1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spec series

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by hennessey86, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I want to start my spec series up again and there isn't much interest over at Forzaplanet, so someone recommended this site. The series has everyone in the same car with a race once a week, full damage no aids etc if you are interested reply :)
  2. Need more info .... Day/time/ car etc but maybe ...
  3. You could also check our leagues out ....
  4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

This game offer us almost 1000 cars!! Why do we have to race 1 car for a few months? :O_o:
    We can vary the PI, HP, Weight, etc...etc...and even setup a success ballast to put different cars closer.
    Anyway, you can add more info tho.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I think Dan had the right idea with his FM4 League, but it the varied selection of cars for each event didn't quite work out, as many never even got a look in with the grid just opting for 2 or 3 of the multitude that were on offer.

Something similar but with just one car for each event might work. At least then you're getting a 10-12 race season and guaranteeing using 10-12 cars. You could have them all int he same PI bracket, but vary the selection a little.
  6. I've registered with Forza Planet so can link up if anything starts to happen ........