Resource icon

Misc Sparco 2016 Drivers suit, Gloves and Helmet PSD templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Doherty submitted a new resource:

Assetto 2016 Drivers suit PSD template (Sparco) - Fully loaded template with design, different color combinations, car manufacturers, oil & fuel logos

Planning on doing OMP, Puma, Adidas and Alpinestars in different designs too.

More design colors to be added to the plenty already in this template in the 1st update along with an helmet design.

Check out my Assetto Crew suit and Crew Helmet here on race department for an easier complete uniform.View attachment 217716 View attachment 217717 View attachment 217718 View attachment 217718

Read more about this resource...

I assume we can use these in our own releases? Naturally with full credits to you.

Edit. And of course thanks for making these. Great job!

Hi man great work , but how is it now and helmet added ?
when its my helmet template lol and you leave zero credits :D

Hi man great work , but how is it now and helmet added ?
when its my helmet template lol and you leave zero credits :D
Listen, I was not aware i had used a few screws from your template which i admit, I did use the screws from another helmet but was unaware whos it was, I will provide credit that I used some of the bits from your template if that helps. Sorry if I offended.

Listen, I was not aware i had used a few screws from your template which i admit, I did use the screws from another helmet but was unaware whos it was, I will provide credit that I used some of the bits from your template if that helps. Sorry if I offended.
Now I look at your template off your link I can see I used one of your helmets as the basis for the screws, visor mount etc but I did not have that template and must have used a helmet that was made by you but it was taken from a car livery I had from a while ago so had no idea it was yours. Sorry again and I have provided credit.

Reactions: CC
great work but..It be better if you create folders with the DDS and put them in the correct texture folders, and let everyone just use the skin ini, its there for a reason ;) , You also put in the NM file there

great work but..It be better if you create folders with the DDS and put them in the correct texture folders, and let everyone just use the skin ini, its there for a reason ;) , You also put in the NM file there
I tried making a crew brand in the past but it always showed a grey box, do you know how to make the crew brands correctly? Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back