1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spa Francorchamps - Track Update

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Reddvers, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Not much to do with Spa :). I have changed all advertising banners to match the style I have been using through-out these updates.

Added a new Shell Podium and a couple of simple flags of the home nation. Easy.

DOWNLOAD (Race Dept):-

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire):-

Have fun :thumbsup:

Jim (Reddvers)

PS: I do plan to put these all together in one big rar when I have finished............
    • Like Like x 19
  2. thanks :)
  3. gracias

4. thanks.:cool:
  5. DarkZeero

@ Simberia @Simberia

6. mydriaz

Premium Member

"PS: I do plan to put these all together in one big rar when I have finished............"
    ==> Yes that'd be a very good idea :)
  7. Looks great to me. It'll be good to have a RAR for the people finding these downloads.
  8. Error Site :cry:
  9. when do you plan on releasing the big rar file? i know its after youve finished all the tracks, but any sort of release date?
  10. I think I saw some admin work was undertaken to the download section the other day and since then it appears the track update downloads have been going wrong. I am seeking advice whether I need to re-upload them all. Also seeking help to make into one big download as I have no facility to do it.:cry:
  11. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

What do you need help for regarding the one big download? :)
    If it is a place to upload. May I suggest dropbox? :)
  12. thanks
  13. thx!