1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Spa Francorchamps GP - DRS version 2.1

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Spa Francorchamps - DRS version - Spa GSC DRS

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 7
  2. hex

Awesome! Thank you :)
  3. Mikk Schleifer

Mikk Schleifer
    Premium Member

Hi Patrick,

big fan of U and your Tracks:thumbsup:,
    is it possible to do a litte workshop or introduction
    on how to do this upgraded tracks :whistling:?

Thx from Mikk :cool:
  4. the game won't detect it, its in the locations folder??
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Another beautifully converted and updated track, geat fun to be running the Belgium GP 1 week early.
    Thanks again Patrick for your time, efforts and :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:suberb work.
  6. Thanks. I will try to follow the real calendar. Monza already done. Giving a look at singapore now. Suzuka nearly ready, waiting for tyre compounds release.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Question: is this scratch built track? or converted?
  8. Converted
  9. I think there are some issues (possibly with the original track too) with bumps - mostly at Eau Rouge but also the approach to the next chicane and a few other places??

This video demonstrates what the (mod) BAC Mono thinks of Eau Rouge - other cars tend to just spin/crash but it actually flies ;0

Any ideas on a fix? Ride height? :)
  10. John I think track is OK. With Formula Extreme, no problem on Eau Rouege. I love the braking of the car before next chicane..... simply superb!

Here with an Audi R18 before nightfall...

11. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Nah, the bump is most definitely there. It's easier to find with the BAC Mono for some reason, though.

Here's a different issue as well:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  12. With the Formula V12s I get a bump which usually causes a spin at the bottom of the dip - with the Formula Reizas it tends to be the top - even the Porsche Challenge cars find it (and it's on both versions of the SPA track listed here too)