1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Spa Francorchamps - DRS version (GSC V1.50 or above) 4.02

Spa for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Spa Francorchamps - Spa for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Beautiful stuff, Patrick. No more weird bumps at Eau Rouge, the track is magnificent. Some ghost trees, but nothing that distracts too much from the concentration you need to stay on track! Thank you :)
  3. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

The track is fantastic Patrick! There's so many versions of Spa, but this is far the best! Like to drive it with the Porsches. Thanks!
  4. Thank you for the feedback guys.
    Yes, I had to remove bumps here too. Huger ones are gone now :)
    I really like the road feeling with the treatment and mesh modificiation done.
    Happy you like it.
    And sorry for the flickering, I dont know how to remove it.
  5. Thanks for the track...awesome. Is it the new roadmesh that prevents the roadsurface from showing car headlights?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi Patrick. Haven't tried the track yet, but coming from you I'm sure it is top notch. About the flickering, maybe this can help?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you Fernando. Will give a look. You can try on your side too If you want ;-)
  8. Not sure to understand. Can you reformulate please ?:)
    EDIT : I think I got it. I did not do anything about that. Perhaps original track is like this. I will check.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  9. First of all... im loving the new surface. Thanks abunch!! If you run your older 2.1 version of Spa with the stock v8s at 11:00pm... the headlights light up the walls...roadsurface...etc. But on the 3.0 version the headlights only light up things on the side of the track. I was just wondering if the new roadmesh was the issue...or if it was just me.
    Ps. It seems to happen with all the new roadmesh tracks. But thats ok.... i just wont run night races on those tracks. :)
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  10. Thank you. I will give a look at that
  11. i suppose "lit at night" should be enabled. great work patrick. i wish we had a better 3D base to work. WCP is certainly the most accurate modern spa (i think) but has many flaws to be improved, both 3D and 2D stuff
  12. Yes, lit at night not assigned. I will do an update. Working on Istanbul right now.

WCP give permissions , that is the good point. They are reworking their tracks to improve them. We can do a to-do list.
  13. Circuit good graphics, but the shadows are very bad fault much for ue have graphic problems, I give it a 2 points.
  14. i have some fps problems on this track (only this track)
    fps drops
    especially after eau rouge
    somebody have this problem too?
    and yeah, my trees are flickering too
  15. I dont have the solution unfortunately... :-(
    Except restarting trees from zero.
  16. 2.1 version have a better ambient graphic(no flickering trees) and no fps problem
    but the road surface is terrible
    dont have a way to put 3.0 road on 2.1 track?
  17. I would suppose It is the same track... I dont think. The best thing should be to rework the previous version (2.1) from zero... Not the best news of the day... And I dont remember If it is the right road version.
  18. yeah, is the same track with different graphics
    2.1 road have strange bumps
  19. The other one had too, but I erased them ;-)
  20. yeah, 3.0 road surface is very good