F1 2010 Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm using keyboard, and i just can't seem to take eau rouge flat out with out cutting. Any tips?
I've noticed in some videos that wheels grant full control of steering while keyboards gradually turn.

1:38.140 - time trial

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1(2)
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0% - R 100%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 2
Gearbox
Gear 1: 161 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 209 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 242 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 274 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 326 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 385 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed amount
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -2.70
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.41

1:38.140 - time trial

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1(2)
Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0% - R 100%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Gearbox
Gear 1: 161 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 209 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 242 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 274 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 326 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 385 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed amount
Alignment
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.41

Great time! Can you give more specifics about your setup? Car? Assists?

Update:

2rqj7z6.png

Stunning lap Viktor!! :thumb:

Could you share your setup? Or remained unchanged?

I did some changes in gears and tried 2/1 and 3/1, both 3/1 and 2/1 are better than each other in diffirent parts of the lap but I dont know which is better overall for a lap. Yes I can share my latest gearsetup then :). Also I changed balance to 0-100 instead of 40-60 I had before. But I cant give the gears now. I will be back home in about 2h I think and then I can do it.

SPA TimeTrial 1:37.991 setup:

Just so everone knows, I only race online and on Carrer. I'm currently with Lotus in my first year on legendary AI (I did a full season on hard AI and it was a breeze for me) I use no assist, use full simulation and race around 50%/70% of races for the full experience with an Xbox 360 controller. I'm heavily basing my setup's on viktor's setups which are phenominal at times, but are not perfectly setup for McLarens and TT. I have my own setup for Spa (loosely based on Viktor's) for people who are in cars with much lower grip levels. If people request it I'll post it. My setup put me 2nd on the grid on PRIMES! and I ended up winning comfortably. I'm currently placed 4th in the championship having won Monaco, Istanbul, Canada, Hockenheim (luckily!) and Spa.

Keep up the good work Viktor, your setups are excellent, very chuckable and responsive. Hope you don't mind me posting a modified tune for Carrer/GP/Online for cars with much lower grip.

Hi This is my first post here :) On Spa With Mclaren with no assists and manual Gearbox i got 1.43.846! Good time? On Xbox with pad controler:cool: Soon i add youtube movie

This setup is based on Viktor's setup up but I had to tweak a few things due to the car being low grip and personal preference. This setup got me 2nd in qualifying on the PRIME tyre with no assists, full sim and legendary AI. I went on to win the race by sticking to a 1 stop strategy.

Car
(Season 1) Lotus
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Brake Size: N/A
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 30% - R 70%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / 96 mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / 108 mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / 129 mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / 147 mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / 172 mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / 200 mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / 232 mph
Engine
Throttle map: fast
Fuel: 5 to 6 laps on Prime, less on option to warm up fully.
Alignment
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Setup Notes: Use more wing angle just as your about to enter Les Combes and set it back after Stavelot. (If you don't know where that is just make sure you have + front wing angle through the entire second sector) The only difficult corner to consistantly get right was the entry to Les Combes, you have to break hard and let the car run on abit (engine brake) before you can turn the car so the car won't spin around on you. My car had a Unique Upgrade Package of 20% more downforce all round so maybe you have to play around with the set-up slightly to get a more balanced car from Lotus, HRT and Virgin. Also works well in the wet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back