Very good patrick.
The compounds for Spa, are the following:
15212_01_MESCOLE_ENG.jpg

Greetings machine

With your permission Patric.
Compound patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w4os65e2lys54a4/Spa+Francorchamps_V1.05.rar

Last edited:

Hi, Could you (or anyone that has Spa crashes) try this modified SCN and test for the track crash you are suffering....

Hi,
I just started encountering this error last week (spent days figuring out it was just this track which caused the issue :cry:). I tried the modified SCN with the Spa Spring track but it still causes the nvidia driver to crash. This now happens for all versions of Spa - spring/fall/drs.

I definitely had no problems earlier in the year - so I can only think it must be an nvidia driver problem - I'm running a 980Ti. I might try installing an old driver - don't know if I can be @rsed to do the nvidia driver dance yet again. (And the V12s and Classics on Historic Spa are fun too.)

I just wanted to follow up with your kind attempt to fix the issue since I wasn't sure if anyone was able to try out your SCN and get back to you.

Cheers

edit: Confirmed that 368.81 drivers solve the issue.

Last edited:
I am having major freezing issues for the first time with this track. I had Nvidia driver version 385.28 and just updated to the most current 385.41 right now. The track still completely freezes within 1 lap. I was going to use it for a league race on 10/15 but will likely have to change if the problem cannot be detected or resolved.

forgive me if this has been discussed but I am now getting around to install tracks into AMSbeta and they dont show up. I have no problem installing skins but when I open archive and extract the folder Spa Francorchamps it doesnt show up in track list. Can someone advise thanks.

**got the info I needed, never even bothered to click on add-on tracks lol**

Last edited:
Patrick I think the issues I was having with Spa are related to the dynhud. I disabled dynhud and have been using evohud and the track works perfectly fine. I reloaded dynhud and the track instantly froze up again. This was tested after Reiza released the v1.4.8 build.

I did discover 1 material issue that you may consider updating before you release the gdb updates. This near the top of Eau Rouge.

Thank you for all of your work!

Y83lu1M.png

Last edited:
Hi Patrick, I can't get it to appear in tracks and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am using JSGME to load it. Please help.

Thank you.

Sorry I just found it. it is under addon tracks.

I just drove a couple of laps and it looks and feels great. Thank you and well done.

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Spa Francorchamps (2 seasons, DRS) with a new update entry:

Spa for AMS deep cleaning

Special note : Make sure to remove any previous versions of Spa Francorchamps from your locations folder before installing this version.

Hi Guys,

Hopefully the video driver crash issues for Spa have been solved.

Spa-Francorchamps v1.20

What's new...

* Deep cleaning on materials, correct several material issues.
* Remove unused objects and textures from the MAS files.
* Recompute the AIW with AMS v1.5 parameters.
* New AI fast line, a bit faster and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I will inform you that I confirmed that V1.20 was loaded at this time.
Although I wanted to withdraw the evaluation comment, it can not be deleted by the specification of RD. Please pardon.

In order to overhaul Automobilista, I deleted all MOD and succeeded by introducing Spa again. It seems that something of the MOD I used before was competing with Spa.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back