Resource icon

Misc Spa 1966 AI AI Spa1966 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Spa 1966 AI - New line + hints for Spa 66

New AI line + hints for Spa 1966.
Have fun!

Note that the hints were made especially for the Lotus 49 and the Ferrari 312/67, as they tend to take corners too fast without the hints. For more modern cars these hints might make them too slow (you can try to play around with the ai_hints to tweak them for faster, modern cars of course).

Just unzip and copy the specific track folder to your assettocorsa\content\tracks, it will automatically copy the new ai + hints to the correct...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
F_B updated Spa 1966 AI with a new update entry:

Small improvements

Hi there, I tried to rerecord the line and make new hints & new track borders. Still the AI is not the fastest around, they especially are slow from Burnenville to Malmedy. Also the AI are totally insane in the retro F1 cars like the 312/67 and Lotus 49 and try to pass at places where it's impossible, so often it's hit & miss driving against them. You'll see them fly around quite often. :D It's a lot better in the 917K for example.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
F_B updated Spa 1966 AI with a new update entry:

Small improvements

Hi there, I tried to rerecord the line and make new hints & new track borders. Still the AI is not the fastest around, they especially are slow from Burnenville to Malmedy. Also the AI are totally insane in the retro F1 cars like the 312/67 and Lotus 49 and try to pass at places where it's impossible, so often it's hit & miss driving against them. You'll see them fly around quite often. :D It's a lot better in the 917K for example.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I tried this AI update and felt it helped in places,such as the start,where before some cars would swerve into the pit area and slow down. This is now better,however I found I could not see the " over head TV" views (7 & 8 I think) ,that were available in the stock spa66 map.
I like to watch the replay from these angles at times and missed this feature, have I overlooked something in the install ( I deleted the original AI & data and replaced them with yours in the spa66 track folder). Thanks..( PS I only tried version 1 )

Last edited:
Thanks for this..... I have been driving the classic Spa and 66 Monaco with the 1967 F1 cars and it's been unplayable due to the AI's crashing all over the place. It would be great if you could look at the 66 Monaco track as well and work some magic on that......

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back