Spécial New RealCockpit CAM

Your mod could be realistic, there is only one big flaw. The first is that the car really jumps too, the real car does not jump as much. As a result there is a bug in the garage, it is random, not all the time, but occasionally it happens, I see, I think, a piece of pilot's headset.

Realistic view pilot F1 : http://www.wat.tv/video/f1-dans-oeil-pilote-vue-unique-4cgaf_2flv9_.html

Thank for Mod.

Thank you for the comments. in a future version, I will consider.
To return windows during idle, I do not know yet.
the problem for garage, I detected the cam that does this. This is the view of the whole car because my dan mod can go in the garage with all cameras.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm french
I fix all of the problems, I would do cam for other cars.

Super boulot Dyplan, j'attend avec impatience les vues pour les autres écuries...
Juste une petite critique, je trouve le trésautement et un peu trop accentué.
Bravo !;)
Ric
Great job(work) Dyplan, me looks forward to the views(sights) for the other teams...
Just a small criticism, I find the trésautement and a little too much stressed.

Very realistic, once the bugs gone I'll take this fantastic view. :thumbsup:

Super réaliste cette vue, sans doute la meilleure de toute, ce sera juste une histoire d'habitude en suite. Une fois le bug camera garage résolut, je vais l'adopter tout le temps.

A oui je suis Français aussi.

Very realistic, once the bugs gone I'll take this fantastic view. :thumbsup:

Super réaliste cette vue, sans doute la meilleure de toute, ce sera juste une histoire d'habitude en suite. Une fois le bug camera garage résolut, je vais l'adopter tout le temps.

A oui je suis Français aussi.

S'il te plait, continuer en Anglais. Comme j'ai deja dit, RD.com est une site multinationale et nombreux de nos membres ne parlons pas Francais. C'est pas important si tu parle Anglais bien mais Francais n'est pas permis sur RD.com.

-------

Please, continue in English. Like I previously said, RD.com is a multinational website and many of our members don't speak French. It's not important if you're speaking English well but French isn't allowed on RD.com.

-Tom

strange taste.
way to much lean and to much up and down on the springs.
if you chop all yoru effects by 1/6th it would be a start,
You need to remove the tilt.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back