Southern Hemisphere (Australasia New Zealand) rFactor Events

CALLING ALL ASIAN, AUSSIE & NEW ZEALANDER DRIVERS

Iam currently in the process of organising and building a Southern Hemisphere Club,
this is basically due to the time difference to the Northern Hemisphere.
The idea is to provide race events in our timezone (GMT7+ to GMT11+).
Although I must Thank, the European & American Racing Clubs for organising race times so we can all enter in their events, and continue to participate in the future.

Starting Format:
The mods Iam looking at running to start are the BATHURST 72 and V8Factor 06 (will upgrade to 09 on realease).
Also for the Open Wheeler fanatics, there will be nKPro1.1 events (check the nKPro section for info).

The SHC (Southern Hemisphere Club) is currently little more than an idea, it will NOT come to fruition without YOUR input and participation.
So if you wish to see SHC permanantly on RD, help me make it work, after all your really helping yourself by helping me, as another club brings more events, more events means more fun for everyone.

Please leave a few words of support if you like the idea, also feel free to add any suggestions or comments, it all helps.

Cheers all

Great to see someone trying to get more Aussie / NZ activities going here. I don't have nKpro, but I do have rF (although I hardly run it).

Just for interest, we currently have lots of Aussies joining our RD Rally Club events (Richard Burns Rally), so maybe we can share interests?

Hi Rhys, glad to have your support m8, I think we will get it going without doubt. I feel its just a matter of "Spreading the Word" so to speak.

The 2 race mods ive chosen to fire up on hopefully will be big draw card as well :)

Hi all,
Just a bit of info for you, I have approached the guys at Ausmodders for permissions to run their Bathurst Legends 72 mod in a series here at RD, based on the 72 atcc, so as soon as Ive heard back I'll post it here.

Guys please post any ideas or suggestions on the series in here, thanks.

Cheers all.

Hi all,
Just a bit of info for you, I have approached the guys at Ausmodders for permissions to run their Bathurst Legends 72 mod in a series here at RD, based on the 72 atcc, so as soon as Ive heard back I'll post it here.

Guys please post any ideas or suggestions on the series in here, thanks.

Cheers all.

Thre's no need to ask permissions tbh - we have already run a mini-series here with the BL72 mod.

I'm interested, getting up at 4:30am to race ain't fun :-D
Australian Eastern Standard Time is +10hrs GMT for those that are curious.....add another hour at the moment
for daylight saving (what are they saving it for?) & 3hrs(I think) for W.A.
Not long ago I the drove the '72 mod in RD's real road race mini-series put together
by Ryan Callan, & Im eagerly awaiting it's return.....they were all long tracks, Bathurst & Longford
both clocking in as the shortest!
Good luck with this fellas, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see how it goes.

If these races are around the same sort of time that the Sunday Club runs (originally an Oceanic event) then I would definately take part in some of them. As many of the EU evening races overrun when I need to leave for work these would hopefully be in the morning once I'm home and my wife and kids will be out and at School. That is effectively my evening so it would be ideal:good:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%