South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray!!! Here i'm allowed to chat to all you fabulous guys who have supported Graig's venture so well. The reason i say this is that for some stupid reason or other, i have been prohibited to post any messages on sarl's forum for the last 2 months.
All i want to add to all this enthusiasm is that signing up with RD to participate in the SA league has the added advantage of racing in other leagues as well, as soon as you gain membership.
The downside for me though is..it does'nt matter where i race, i am always relegated to the rear. :)

SATCC - Round Test: Various - 15 January 2009

SATCCTEST-1.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SATCC

Password: Hint alert: dit is daardie lekker droe vleis wat ons SA mense mos eet. En dit is nie die wors een nie. Alles in klein letters.

Tracks: Macau & Zandvoort

Practice: 10mins
Qualy: 10 mins (Superpole)
Race: 10 laps (WTCC Format)
The server will change over to the next track after the race is complete.
Weather: Changeable

Good luck you can join anytime you want from now!
PM me if you dont get the password

GLA with our first non-official race :clap:

Hooray!!! Here i'm allowed to chat to all you fabulous guys who have supported Graig's venture so well. The reason i say this is that for some stupid reason or other, i have been prohibited to post any messages on sarl's forum for the last 2 months.
All i want to add to all this enthusiasm is that signing up with RD to participate in the SA league has the added advantage of racing in other leagues as well, as soon as you gain membership.
The downside for me though is..it does'nt matter where i race, i am always relegated to the rear. :)

lol, welcome back Ken. Was wondering why u were so quiet :laugh2:
Maybe we can battle it out at the back.

aah, ok. Currently we are looking in the region of 17. But there is still some to go and new guys should be joining in that period. Do you know of more SA guys that would like to join? Cause it would be open to Terry aswell, especially seeing as he represents SA in the nations cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%