South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really glad we could get this going with Braam and the guys .........dunno if it was the line but had a bout 6 disconects the other night with the local server.......also remember last year the practice we did on the RD server was very stable

We might struggle for more server time. But there is always a race on in the Racing club. Once you have joined the club you will have access to all of those. Very good and clean racing. Some of the best i have seen. You also have a choice between all the sims, not just Race07

with regard to the cars performance. Simbin released a patch which made the cars all equal on performance with the cars obviously having there own handling characteristics and the FWD and RWD differences. It's basicly up to you to setup the car sweetly.

• Brad du Plessis

I did some straight-line speed and acceleration tests at monza, from the start of the main straight from standstill. Rear wing in all cases is 1, increased gear ratios for each gear 1 click up. Set TC on high and auto box for consistency. First reading is as I cross the start/finish line, second reading is the white line that goes across the road just around the first of the braking boards for T1.

BMW: 203 232
BMW E46: 203 232
Chev: 206 232
Seat: 203 230
Alfa: 205 232
Honda: 204 231

Not too much difference then in a straight line it would seem. All down to handling for the lap times then.

Is that becuase you loose concentration or because you keep looking at the piccys :) Tyre pressure is also a good "read". Its all worth it once you read the whole thing and gotten to the last page. Hey, you might even learn something

Lets start at the top:
@Marius: Tyres and fuel will be normal x1
Damage will be 100%.
@Rob: Mod will be RACE 07's WTCC 07. Choose any of the cars in there.
Thats how it is, unless Simbin put it in an update. However, thats doubtful cause it would be better if you buy GTR-EVO
Hope this helps

Thanks once again to RD for there major help with this. We have got a part time server running for us to go onto and test pings etc. The server is already running but i would like as many as possible of us to join tommorrow @ 20:00. The server will be set as follows:
Ok the server is up and running

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SATCC

Password:
Hint alert: dit is daardie lekker droe vleis wat ons SA mense mos eet. En dit is nie die wors een nie. Alles in klein letters.

Tracks:
Macau
Zandvoort

Practice: 10
Qualy: 10
Race: 10 laps (WTCC Format)

Good luck you can join anytime you want from now!
PM me if you dont get the password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years