1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound F1 2015 - Tactile transducer (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Xtince, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to this site, but im glad i found it. Because im getting more and more into simracing. Excuse me for my english, it isnt my native language.

I have a playseat with a couple of tactile transducers. They work great with Project Cars.

But with F1 2015 they almost don't work at all. Im wondering if this has something to do with the sound in this game? Or is it my settings? Maybe u guys (with also tactile transducers) know what the best audio settings are for the sound and the tactile transducers.

Looking forward to youre answers, because without the tactile transducers it's taking the half of the fun away :)

Im playing on the PS4 by the way. So i dont have extra software like simvibe orso.

2. Its normal for Codemasters games , my buttkiker barely works on all of the F1 games from Codie , this is just something else they screwed up whit .

3. Thanks for your'e response. That clears that :). It's a shame.... Maybe next season (hopefully)

4. I would not hold my breath if I was you , Grid 2 , Grid Autosort , F1 2010 to 2016 , the Dirt series , all the same .

5. Hmm it will be a shame if my transducer wouldnt work well with dirt rally. Because that will be a instant buy for me, when it comes out on the ps4.