1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound 2010 Update V3

Discussion in 'RBR Mods' started by Sebastien Levret, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I installed some new sounds just a few days ago, could be that same thing, not sure. Didn't notice anything special with the Xsara, but Jakub's Focus sounded great.
  2. With this patch, the xsara sound is totally different. (more acute)
  3. Don't know how it sounded before, so can't compare. It just didn't strike me as anything special, unlike the Focus.
  4. But I' had also changed the sound. If you want my set up of sound just ask
  5. Video will be up... 154 minutes from now :D. You can tell me then if that's the same you have, or if you'd like me to change it in the future.
  6. Don't forget the N14, Senad ;). Nanamiso's sound blows the standard one out of the water.
  7. That video was done before I installed the sounds, didn't get a chance to hear it.
  8. Maaan, just installed the Sound Pack and some cars are :bang:, not all, but N14 and you ever tried 306 Kit Car ?
  9. Does anyone have this file. Megaupload's gone bust. The founder and other company execs were arrested here in NZ. FBI has shut it down.
  10. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

I know, it sucks!! this is why RaceD made a poor move getting rid of the downloads section. maybe they could have hosted some of these things on here. damn I miss bhmotorsports
  11. Getting rid of the download section wasn't the plan, just the consequence of server and forum changes. It will be back when the logistics are sorted out.

As far as bhmotorsports goes, you can try the wayback machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20100917212301/http://bhmotorsports.com/
  12. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz

the whaaa? why didn't I know about this?! thanks Senad!!
    also great news about the DL section :D
  13. Link for this pack, anyone? I'd be grateful! ;)
  14. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz