• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Sorry

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by mceci1, Jan 2, 2018.

1. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    I would like to apologise to Race Department and its members after my showing the other day, in particular I would like so give my deepest apologies to The Game for saying what I did I'm public and too Isaac for bringing up what I shouldn't have. Words cant describe how stupid I feel and how much I regret my actions. This is out of order for me, I haven't done this in the past, but thankfully to you two, you have shown me the light again. Admin, do not delete this please, it needs to be out there that my actions in this instance were outlandish, and I regret it. No matter how busy one is or whatever, accusing someone of something in public, whether it be true or not is not on, I have learnt that and believe me Game and Isaac, this wont happen again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    Its not up to me as I honestly don't care what you think personally, be grateful that Isaac gave you a chance to dig yourself out.
    Just remember, if you post in a public forum, expect criticism of your opinion. Do not turn to attacks just because somebody disagrees.

• Agree Agree x 2