1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sorry for the crash Bananaman.

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Runic, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Sorry for the crash Bananaman. I was going round the outside and I got onto the white line and lost the rear and hit Bananaman (managing to hold onto it). I would say just a racing incident?

2. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

Thanks for apologising.

One piece of advice. It's all well and good being fast (and you are), but you need to have some "Race awareness". While you could say the back end got away from you, and that could be deemed a racing incident. What I will say is, if you had applied some Race Awareness to the situation you would have realised, the racing line and therefore exit of the corner was mine; you should have backed off.

There was a long straight immediately after the corner (slipstream)... think long term, not short.

1. Drive Fair. 2. Have Fun. 3 Be Quick

Make a note of the order of the RMT Racing Moto my friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup: But I did have the traction to keep alongside. Also I had been taking out by the leader. And hit the back of you coming out the pits which spun me. So I was pushing as hard as I can.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016