1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry for my abscence

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Tim Ling, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I know it seems I've disappeared again, but this time it's due to a frozen shoulder, not lack of interest. I've been in quite a lot of pain, and unable to concentrate on driving enough to be safe enough to drive. It is getting slowly better, so you may see me soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Good luck Tim, hope it recovers soon for you.

I had this problem once and it is most painful and seems to heal very slowly (with lots of physio).
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Roland

Premium Member

OK Tim, thanks for the heads-up.
    GL on a speedy recovery; we hope you'll make it back soon:thumbsup:
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Tim you know your always welcome in GTL, take care mate and recover well, time is unimportant.
    its the getting well that counts...

whilst you have a R&R period take a look at HistorX HERE

This is GTL x2
    for me it has a great feel and the way it drives is just so good.
    Its not that i dont like GTL but this just gives it another dimension..
    that cars nned to be managed with engine reves but were getting used to that now and most who try it love it..

we might be moving over to this sim.. (will)
  5. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Monkey's B Staff Premium Member

Nice one Tim. Look forward to racing with you whenever you're ready. Hope it's soonish but don't rush back and prolong your recovery. :thumbsup:
  6. Get well soon Tim! I've been absent too but in my case it's been due to a new job and lots of other games catching my interest, sim and non-sim. I miss the GTL club races though so I will prob sign up soon.
    Speedy recovery m8!