Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Well, Mr Fed X says that its landed in the UK. :D

He says that it is awaiting clearence from his depot. :)

He says that he will be delivering it on Monday... :wink:

Monday... Monday. MONDAY!!!!!
:thumbup:

Better crack on with the paint job then....

More to follow soon Guys....
Regards
George

Who knows what it is and your gonna like it!

:banana::banana::banana:

Finaly some images ....

IMG_0078.jpgIMG_0081.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0080.jpgHey Guys
got the wiring install finaly done yesterday, with a little here and there today. Looks ok.
Got the monitor stand to paint and the G27 to fit the ARC mod, then final install the G27 and we are good to go.
Here are some stills to wet your appitites...

Upvote 0
Alex, thats Fernando's from his R25 that he won his first world championship with... :cool: eh?
Picked them up at an Autosport show, when Fernando was diving for Renalut and not being a petuluant little child, before his fraccar with Ron and McLaren... Lost all respect for him then, but have kept his belts in the hope that he wins some more titles and the value goes up. :)
Its going to take a little while longer before we are over the Mclaren Year... Anyone want to buy them?

There is also a motage of Stirling Moss shots in a frame with a silver Merc from the 50's which is signed by Stirling, that a friend gave me for Christmas in the room too. (you can see it in the 2nd still.) Stirling Moss is a Hero of mine. That drive in the Mille Miglia is the drive of ALL time in my book...10 hours at an average of 98.x mph just leaves me speachless. 1955 I think it was.... check it out.
http://www.ddavid.com/formula1/mille_miglia_1955.htm
Moss 'had' Fangio (driving the same equipment) by 30 minutes... nuff said!

Right the little man wants to do a JigSaw so I am off. Later Guys.

Might change the wheel, we will see.
Jim, if your over here the offer is good dude.

George

Upvote 0
Thanks John, it'll get primed, sanded, painted gloss black and with maybe just a little grey to compliment the actuator covers that Chrissie insisted were painted as red did not match the carpet... ha ha!

Built for me by a mate who is a true craftsman. Anybody need the same and let me know and I can put you in touch.
George

Upvote 0
Very nice mate, how much noise does it make when operating? I mainly race late at night and have seriously considered getting a simxperience but my wife is concerned about how loud it would be. Could you do a vid without any game sound so we could hear how it sounds when operating? Thanks if you can.
Oh and I'll be up your way soon...... Hehehehe

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%