F1 2010 Something must be wrong??

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Dear Guy's, now I've got a problem did'nt ha'v before. When sitting in the garage the hole screen gets restless, my on car monitor constanly comes clooser and further away, all this show on stillstandingscreen, when driving all is working fine.
No V-sync, most graphics on medium or low, this makes no diff.
Do You have any idea how to solve this?? Thanks for your kind support.............Hez.

Most of the game and 'paddock' screens do this too. If its just some gentle movement, then its meant to be simulating the drivers head movement and its perfectly normal. I also thought it might be to prevent any monitor image burn from keeping the screen static.

As well as the gentle left / right movement, when I am sat in the pits and push the throttle, I zoom right in to the screen, if I push the brake it zooms right out! I put this down to one of my mods, but its also kinda weird! :D

Most of the game and 'paddock' screens do this too. If its just some gentle movement, then its meant to be simulating the drivers head movement and its perfectly normal. I also thought it might be to prevent any monitor image burn from keeping the screen static.

As well as the gentle left / right movement, when I am sat in the pits and push the throttle, I zoom right in to the screen, if I push the brake it zooms right out! I put this down to one of my mods, but its also kinda weird! :D

No, it's in the game from the start. :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years