1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Something must be wrong??

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Appie Kuipers, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Dear Guy's, now I've got a problem did'nt ha'v before. When sitting in the garage the hole screen gets restless, my on car monitor constanly comes clooser and further away, all this show on stillstandingscreen, when driving all is working fine.
    No V-sync, most graphics on medium or low, this makes no diff.
    Do You have any idea how to solve this?? Thanks for your kind support.............Hez.

2. Do you mean when the moniter can drift to you then away? This also happens to me on xbox, i dont think it is something wrong. Sometimes it also drifts all the way over to my team mate

3. Yes thats the problem, is it a gamebug??

4. Am not sure, it does get abit annoying after abit

5. Most of the game and 'paddock' screens do this too. If its just some gentle movement, then its meant to be simulating the drivers head movement and its perfectly normal. I also thought it might be to prevent any monitor image burn from keeping the screen static.

As well as the gentle left / right movement, when I am sat in the pits and push the throttle, I zoom right in to the screen, if I push the brake it zooms right out! I put this down to one of my mods, but its also kinda weird! :D

6. The movement and zooming is not a bug, it's a feature :D and it's perfectly normal :)

Edit: But I'm not sure what the zooming feature is good for, perhaps to check out the paddock girls... ? :wink:

7. No, it's in the game from the start. :p

8. OK, Thank You!!!!!