1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Something is wrong now

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by catrasca, Mar 19, 2009.

1. My trackdeveloping now delayed until 1 minutes to load in rFactor.
    It was made with BTB 5.xxx . I saved the My Projects folder and now load with BTB 6.03 and works fine in design but in Rfactor delayed too much for load.
    Before BTB 6.03 loaded quickly. I did not made any changes, not hardware changes not new objets, and not touch terrain.:dont-know:

2. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

3. I dont know how to explain. (my english is poor)
    But with a project made with 5.xx versions, the track load fast in Rfactor. I mean, the load until the car is ready to run. In fact track works fine, but the time to load is one or more minute .
    I dindt made any changes, only set double sided in some walls textures. Now I erase this textured objects, erase some walll but still the same excesive time to load.
    I test the project in others PCs and friends reports same problem.
    (one or two minutes to load).

In the load time, the CPU not work hard, is all normal .
    If someboy wanna check the Track is about 22 Megs, I can upload it if was requested

4. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Yes please.

5. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Can you post the BTB track too. In a PM if you don't want others to use it.

I think you have a lot of objectbs set to collideable, which is why rF takes so long to load. There is a lot of grass that is rendering strangely and it would appear to collide with the car.

Try a test and remove all collisions from all object, then export (but don't save).

6. Thanks for the answer. I suspected there was something strange with the grass. It happened at some point when changue properties in merged objets into BTB
    Later tonite I will implement your advice.

My question now is: should I change the properties of objects in Xpack? or in the properties of objects into BTB??
    because here I did a merge a lot of them
    Thank you very much for the support

7. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Just change them in BTB.

Merging has no effect on the individual properties of the Objects.

8. Thanks. Still working here. Later Im going to test again