Something i dont agree with.. pricing

Msportdan

@Simberia
Sorry but I find the pricing of the packs quite lets say frustrating. You cant just spend a tenner and get the pack you have to order the larger amount to cover the price, so in turn you spend more. I think this is very cheeky ( nice way to put it) to get the customer to spend more than they wish.,

Its only a few points over as well.. So its not really a discount at all in the end...

is it?

I usually pay around 150 to 300 USD per month on internet (currently working and living in Angola) and the service is lousy and very unstable. In a very good day I get download speeds of 1mbps but usually it stays about 100 kbps. It takes about 10 minutes from the time I fire up the game to the time Im able to get off the pits... So it really annoys the hell out of me the allways online policy (and probably costs me some money too).

300 USD per month ... holly .. that is 13 months of high speed, stable, optic cable net in my country .. totally understand your annoyance but their online only model, keeping it on service level is legit to ..

300 USD per month ... holly .. that is 13 months of high speed, stable, optic cable net in my country .. totally understand your annoyance but their online only model, keeping it on service level is legit to ..

But cant they do the DRM through steam only or at least through steam and their service only once per day?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%