Someone give me some conditions and races that will give me the bug

apex11

@Simberia
Simply put, I have all the sims, I do like AMS and i'm on the beta and i got it plus season pass for an utter steal.
But i simply want anyone who has done some great races to just give me some race conditions car/track combos and use of the multi racing and time of day night cycles etc that will really showcase it.
I just keep delving into to the game but find it harder than most to pick the best conditions and added to that with many unknown tracks i end up sticking to ones i know...
so anyone got any good race conditions as outlined? cheers

I don't do many day/night transition races as I prefer daylight racing. But I really like Sebring 12hr track and the Marcas cars or the Ultima race cars on here. I set the time about 5pm and it looks great. I recommend you start some racing with the Ultima race car around any of the tracks but Ibarra is sublime as is Oulton Park with this car. It drives wonderful and feels just right in my opinion of what a sim race car should feel like. But many of the cars in AMS are wonderful to drive.

Ultima at Ibarra
YOVZvPq.png

Marcas at Sebring
j41UguW.png

vvkzldu.png

bIJPInC.png

We run an predominately F1 online series and have used 4 of the Reiza F1 cars so far. So 4 championships in with AMS, here are the 4 cars we have ran are listed below with some great track matches for each. ;)

Formula V12 @ Barcelona or Buenos Aires #6
Formula V10 @ Monza or Johannesburg (Kyalami)
Formula Ultimate @ Spa or Kansai (Suzuka)
Formula Classic @ Buenos Aires #15 or Brasilia (full circuit) -Brasilia is a hidden gem in AMS

The conditions we run are always 1:00PM as that is close to most of the real F1 race times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back