Someone Explain

I just downloaded the game last night (signed up last year never played) I understand the marketing of "free to play" even though it's pay to win, or better yet, pay to have fun. I've tested some tracks and played in one of the leaderboard challenges, and Its a great game but I want to race.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find a race whether AI or online to play in, are these features just not available to me without buying something, or are they not available in general yet.

Thanks.

**Just checked my email and was given 1100 currency, guess I get to buy something no**

Last edited:
i consider it "free to try" as the best phrase. you get the 3 cars & a couple pretty nice fantasy ciruits, after that you have to spend money.

things to keep in mind:

-as i guess youve discovered, all competitions are open; this means you can preview whatever cars & tracks are open that period.

-there are now weekly discounts, every thursday. this week there are a couple cars going for peanuts.

-for some freakin reason, yet to be explained to me...no AI to race, unless you get DTM (which is 50% off right now, still dont think ill bite). ofc this doesnt 'unlock' AI in R3E, it just has it for the DTM experience. and no MP yet, though it is being worked on; i believe there was a closed alpha recently.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%