• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Some PS4 footage with sim handling, all assists off

Discussion in 'DiRT 4' started by ShredatorFIN, May 30, 2017.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +136
    Apparently this guy plays with sim handling, all assists off (according to his comments) and gamepad (!). He got the copy early because of some mess-up by the store

Drives pretty well, considering it's gamepad

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Haris82

Haris82
    Premium

Ratings:
    +95
    Wow! That Wales stage looked amazing!
    And those fog effects... :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lexrax

Lexrax
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    That Michigan stage with that FOG .. OMG .. Talk about problem seeing the road ahead :laugh:

4. bogani

bogani

Ratings:
    +147
    We can't complain about the crash physics. This roll looks absolutely awesome picking up momentum in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  5. function9

function9

Ratings:
    +81
    Seems like an excessive amount of grip for rainy Wales. I guess weather is still just eye candy. And I thought tarmac physics were supposed to be improved? I've seen his videos with the 306 and the 208 on tarmac, both times the car looks like it's sliding around just like in DR. Even in low speed corners that backend just slides like butter.

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +136
    First (?) PC footage in 1080p. Didn't want to make new thread for it. Says that he doesn't have all details maxed, looks (naturally) better than PS4.

• Like Like x 1