• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Some content does not load

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Oliver Beyer, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Oliver Beyer

Oliver Beyer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I have the problem that some content will result in endless loading. I cannot use my BMW 635, my SLS GT3 (not the one from the GT Masters, the one in the GT3 group) or my 911 GT2. Maybe more cars are affected, I have not tested all yet. No matter what track, the loading never ends.

The GT Masters cars, the DTM, or other single cars (BMW 320 Turbo for example) worth though.

I checked the files via Steam and found no problem. I also deleted my entire config, it doesn't change anything.

Anybody else came across this problem?

2. Jozsef Veverka

Jozsef Veverka

Ratings:
    +19
    Could you find any solution? i have the same issue with the capri. I tried the cars you mentioned (unfortunately i don't own all of em but some) but those are working just fine.