Some bug report

Since 0.8.6.r update my Heusinkveld pedals will not work in game. I have remapped them at least a half dozen times. All other controls are working.
I checked and they are working as usual in Assetto, then back to AMS and not functioning.
Ideas?

With the new update I had 2 occurrences where I couldn't change down a gear in the Metalmoro. I could go up the gears but not down. One was when I spun onto the grass, and was stationary but stuck in 3rd, and the other when I drove into pit box at the end of a race, and was in 2nd. In the first instance, crawling onto the track in 3rd, meant I could then change down normally once on track. I didn't try anything when in the pits as I pressed escape to quit. Never had this happen in the past couple of weeks, so maybe related to 0.8.6R.

With the new update I had 2 occurrences where I couldn't change down a gear in the Metalmoro.

From the patch notes:
Implemented advanced transmission code for all cars with dog-type sequential boxes (Marcas, SuperV8, MR18, Lancer RS, Shifter and Superkart) now featuring ignition cut-off in upshifts; if engine / drivetrain RPM mismatch is too great, gear change is not accepted; downshift protection also added to prevent engine over-revving in semi-auto boxes

Agreed, though that shouldn't stop me changing down a gear when the engine is idling, which it was in all cases where i had the issue...including sitting in my pit box having rolled in in 3rd. Me thinks there is a bug lurking in there somewhere!

I have an issue that I cannot select first gear (from neutral) unless the engine is on idle. This makes starting a race pretty hard as I can't build any revs as it won't go into first until I let the engine go to idle then select the gear.

I just tested the MetalMoro some more and found that 75% of the time i leave the track (eg go onto grass, hit wall) then shifting down doesnt work either at idle or with some revs. However if i hold the Q key down (clutch) and select downshift it works, so seems to be a bug in the auto clutch since the new sequential gearbox code went in. Once back on circuit all is fine (moral of the story....stay on the circuit !!)

Salut,
J'ai un CSW V2, il est reconnu dans les menus mais des que je lance une session de jeu, plus rien ne fonctionne...
C'est l'enfer...
J'ai desinstalle et réinstaller au moins 4 fois, j'ai calibrer mon volant dans les menus une dizaine de fois, rien n'y fait...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back