1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Some bug report

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by SCE_SR, Mar 5, 2016.

1. - Menu button letter
    Only 1 letter in some buttons. It works, its only a visual issue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next Bug:
    - Jacarepagua 2005 position and laptime bug
    After some laps (V12 and F309), the hud displays a false ranking, i switch quickly from 1 to 15 to 20 and like this. Laptime count until 3 minutes. Must drive 2 full laps for 1 laptime and he end on the false finish line.

My spec:
    Win7-64
    DoubleCore 3Ghz
    GTX750ti 2Gb
    4Gb

Btw.: Im surprised how good this game really is. Big respect to reiza. Really good job.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The answer to the first "bug" is easy: Start the configuration tool and choose "English-UK" as language; it should work perfectly fine then. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

I think both bugs have been reported in the beta forum. Jacarepagua 2005 is fixed and should come in an update.

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Edit: *it has resolved itself*

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  5. Next one:
    - A vehicle listing bug
    Ferrari V10 and 1 Stockcar V8 are in the F_Extreme listing. I can choose the FerrariV10 and drive only with the V10 cars. Same with V8. When i choose F_Extreme, i drive only with the extreme's. Its only a listing issue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Next:
    Suzuka bridge shadow
    - the bridge after turn 9 in suzuka makes no shadow on the car (shadows on max, F_Retro at 4:30pm)

Modern Montreal house shadow
    - the house after the pirelli bridge (left side) after turn 9 makes no shadow on the car too (Retro at 4:30pm)

Floripa and some other little tracks performance (i dont know if its a bug)
    - i have some stuttering (no fps drops, just periodically single stuttering) also with 1 single car in training mode, specially Floripa (4:30pm)
    Is there something special on some tracks ? Because many bigger tracks like Jacarepagua'05 runs very fluid, also other little tracks, Goiania, Cordoba or Guapore as a example runs fine. My spec at the first post.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Spielberg replay dirty tires bug
    - when i startet a quick replay from dirty zones like grass or sand, the tires in replay are always dirty and dont go clean
    (V10 on Spielberg 4.30pm)

8. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

In replay mode. When you look trought real cockpit mirrors you can not see opponet's windows (glass).

9. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

This is a bug with the mod you are using.

10. Yep, thats right. Thx.

11. Wheel display flicker - Londrina, F309, 4.30pm, single race, 10 laps
    - on starting grid in cockpit view the wheel display is off, i switch through the cars and all displays off for a few seconds, after more switching display turns on also on my cockpit

12. +1
    Also, when you get dirt tires at the end of the replay file and you fast rewind, the tires will be dirt all the time.

13. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

So if I launch the game from the ams.exe pinned to taskbar I get 25 fps but If I launch from steam I get 80 fps. Tried it 1/2 dozen times always the same. Hmmm.

14. That's an interesting one. Do you have the same issue running the .exe from the games location as well?

15. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I have a F309 problem.

There is no swingman cam.
    In the F301 version its oke.

16. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Yes

17. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Can you stick a Steam shortcut icon (in Steam "create a desktop shortcut") to the taskbar? I have them all on my desktop onky.

18. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

When you look in your steam and goes to games.

Right click with the mouse on Automobilista and than shortcut to desktop.

19. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Yes, this creates a desktop icon. But we need a taskbar shortcut.

20. i dont know if i understand right but just drag this shortcut to taskbar and you will have what you want