SoftTh and trackmap working together

I've been trying to run softth and trackmap without any luck.
SoftTh works perfectly without trackmap if i force rf2 32bit but if i want to add the other plugin the game crashes.
I renamed softth dll and got trackmapplugin to point at it and it doesnt work.
Anyone managed to get them both to work?

Thanks

Thanks, I think there's something wrong because v096 doesn't work at all.
I followed the instructions and copied the d3d9.dll in bin32, trackmap.dll in bin32/plugin and the folder trackmap with all the maps in the rfactor folder.
It crashes even without Softth, there must be something wrong I do, Could you please share details instructions?

Thanks mate

OK. To run 64 bit client with Softh and Trackmap together: download and install trackmap 0.95, download Softh 2.08 64bit ver rename softh dll to d3d9_th.dll then copy it to rfactor2/bin64 folder, then
go to rfactor2/plugins/trackmap/TrackMapPlugin.ini and change OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_th.
If rfactor 64bit crashes replace dll with one i provided in the prevoius link

I do. It's the one i found on the softth website. I have no idea why it crashes. Unluckily the guy behind it has given up and no one has pick it up yet... a lot of people are waiting for a dx11 ver.
Do you have a steam version? I know it's silly but if your 64 ver works would you mind to send me the dll to see if it works?
Thanks

thats why your 64 is working and mine isnt. I read somewhere that steam version has problem with 64 softth.
I downloaded both files at the softth website. Trackmap has problem with SCE too.
It's a great plugin but i rather have 2 screens for racing and a better view that all that stuff on 1 monitor.

I was hoping for a possible solution but not many use softth.

Thanks for your help though :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back