social Groups

Hi with this new set up will the social groups be returning? i was running an F1 championship out of one and really dont want to have to try and do it all in one thread in the other league section as we had quite a nice set up going in the group where all info was easily found be it tables or race reports, if not then i might have to take it of site which i really dont want to have to do but cant see how it will work in just 1 thread.
I didnt notice the post put up earlier in the month about needing to save threads in the group so have lost all race reports but have got all the important stuff saved luckily( teach me to keep an eye on the feedback forum and not just the topics lol)
A quick answer would be apreciated so i can work out what to do before our next race on sunday night

The new software doesn't support social groups, hence I made this announcement some time ago that group owners should start copying over content to a thread.

The group discussions however should be stored somewhere, and ill have a look if they can be restored in some form as a thread. Were you the topic starter all the time?

Hi thanks for the quick response, no for the main topics i was ( got most of that info ) but for our race reports it was whoever was first on the forums after the race would start the new thread for all to post in.
Yeah i realised you made the annoncement earlier and like i said it was my own fault for not keeping an eye out in that area of the forums to save the threads. my concern is trying to run it all in 1 thread as cant see a way to edit earlier posts so as to be able to keep the updated tables at the top of the page so they can be easily found by the participants,. i take it from your comment about putting it in a thread that the groups wont be returning? that would really be a shame as they were a very usfull tool for us that are arranging championships which arent the official Rd 1 and therefore not allowed more than 1 thread to use for the purpose

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back