AC Social Event: Toyota GT86 @ Silverstone National - Wed 10JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

oh snap, unfortunately im out
Sorry to hear it - thanks for the warning!
Yes please.

I'm in if there is still space.
You gents are all in.

Sign me up or put me on reserves dependant on space please.
You're first reserve - please connect to TS and we'll see how things go. If we don't have a full complement you can join the AC server too. The final decision comes at the end of practice - anyone not connected by then will lose their spot to the reserves.

Special thanks to @Neilski for stepping up and hosting this race. I hope you all enjoyed it and plan on doing more with us:thumbsup: One day, I hope to get to run with you again:D

And a special shout out to 2 of my Hooligans @Leprekaun and @JoelK for taking the time to help out with making a couple of setups for you all to enjoy. Guys like this make me proud to be part of the RD Team and to be able to call them my friends, even though they are both :alien::alien::cautious: and from a different planet:D We have the greatest members in the world:thumbsup:

Special thanks to @Neilski for stepping up and hosting this race. I hope you all enjoyed it and plan on doing more with us:thumbsup: One day, I hope to get to run with you again:D

And a special shout out to 2 of my Hooligans @Leprekaun and @JoelK for taking the time to help out with making a couple of setups for you all to enjoy. Guys like this make me proud to be part of the RD Team and to be able to call them my friends, even though they are both :alien::alien::cautious: and from a different planet:D We have the greatest members in the world:thumbsup:
we-come-in-peace-and-to-eat-your-brains.jpg

@Denis Betty
hi
sorry i was the one with which you have the crash. As i saw in the replay i was on my line and you were on your line but our lines crossed. I think it was to 65% my fault so i have to appologize my accident with you. Hope you are not too angry on me so that we see us on the track again.
Sorry for this it wasn't my intention and i hope you accept my applogize.
hape

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing