AC Social Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Spa Franchorchamps - Wed 20Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A good, fun race, even if kinda lonely at times, but that's to be expected with these at Spa. I was even pretty happy with my pace and racing all things considered, which is kinda rare for me ;) Hope I wasn't too aggresive trying to overtake some of you in the first third or so of the race, but I tried to be as considerate as I could (as always).

Apologies to @blu3sm4n for that slight bump in the traffic jam in La Source at the start, during the race it kinda looked as if you turned to me, but looking at the replay, it's obvious you had nowhere to go and I simply didn't see you sooner to react in time.

Lots of fun, lots of overtaking & fair mambojambo with the little Cuppies. I had a good pace, lots of ups and downs throughout the race and... well, fun overall :D

for me it was a fantastic race. Lots of battles with People around me (i have to look who this People are on the replay and say thank you with the names). David was one of them :). I did manage not to bump in another car or go out of the street but this was for sure also because all Drivers are very fair - thats racing how it should be.
big thx to everyone
hape
PS thx also to @PsychOXRat

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%