AC Social Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Brands Hatch Indy - Wed 13Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

RasmusP

Premium
Great, thanks.
This will be my first race with you guys and I just want to check with the procedure.
Do I launch the Teamspeak desktop app then find the server within Assetto Corsa?
Hey man,
you have to use your FULL real name on the server and in TS. We kicked you with the message of exactly that.
Don't take that personal, we all started there without able to figuring things out. Just come back to teamspeak and we can explain you how to do that all :)

Blinding racing tonight, got caught out by blue flags (let the car through when it wasnt the car coming up to lap me! D'oh!) and had a spin and an outburst about the TS chatter but really really enjoyed a short track race :)

If i ask nicely can we add brake bias to the adjustments next season please? :)

If i ask nicely can we add brake bias to the adjustments next season please? :)
hi @Paul Wright
if i'm not totally wrong you can adjust the brake bias thru the session by the knob you have assigned to this function in Assetto Corsa. I have a knob on my whell to adjust it and it work well. You can not save it but if you know it you can Change it before start and better also thru the race (if you have time for example on the straight)
hape

I had a very enjoyable race as I always do with the RD crew 11th to 5th and sorry I didn't realise that my mic was on mute the whole race so thank you to the back markers that quite kindly let me through when I was approaching and to those that I raced cleanly with @Paul Glover i thought you was going to keep up with me we had a good run for a few laps oh well maybe next time sir :thumbsup: see you all next Wednesday if I don't see you Friday for the TT's come on dive in you know you want too :whistling:

hi @Paul Wright
if i'm not totally wrong you can adjust the brake bias thru the session by the knob you have assigned to this function in Assetto Corsa. I have a knob on my whell to adjust it and it work well. You can not save it but if you know it you can Change it before start and better also thru the race (if you have time for example on the straight)
hape
i'll look into that thank you!

RasmusP

Premium
i'll look into that thank you!
And I'll do too ;)
Afaik that was only possible with the Audi TT cup so we opened it there because it doesn't make sense to lock it then. If it's the same with the Mazda, sure, we open it :)
If you want some play with the setup, the tatuus event is full of setup discussions to take part and learn.
Here with the little mx-5 we really try to keep it as simple as it gets :)

Edit: well the Mazda MX-5 Cup '16 doesn't even have a Brake Bias / Balance setup option even it it's completely open, offline.
So... sorry, we can't open it :cautious::p:roflmao:

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • €1501-3000