AC Social Event: Mazda MX cup @ Red Bull Ring GP - Wed 13DEC17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[QUOTE = "Rupe Wilson, post: 2644009, member: 3454"] I asked you this last week.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...a-club-fri-08dec17.143995/page-2#post-2641940
until your name is displayed correctly you can not apologize for its one rule for everyone.

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes, we have a place for you in the server, but first you can set your real name in the RD settings
This can be done by clicking on Account (the top right corner of the page after logging in), then click on the details of the staff,
near the bottom you will see your real name, enter it there and press Save . Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This must also be done in Teamspeak, and in every game you play in RD
When you run , Teamspeak is mandatory especially for AC events, (especially because the chat is not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff needs to give instructions, everything can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in the expulsion from the server until the correction. Sorry if this sounds like a tough one, and is only used as a last resort.

Practical tips to get started
Password server and Teamspeak: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS OBLIGATORY)
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
(Practical guide to configure teamspeak)
Guide to installing tracks, cars, applications: click here (Practical guide to install non-AC content)
Rules of the Racing Club: click here
Reporting incidents : click here

With thanks Rupe and the RD staff
tag me or answer when it was done, please
[/ QUOTE]
My real name already exists both here and in the game and also in teamspeak

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.