AC Social Event: Mazda MX Cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Fri 23Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm having problems with the internet yet. They said they are good fix now, so I hope I can make it in time for the race. If there are reserves, put them in front of me, please.

Thanks for the invite to join guys.
Never knew how much fun the scabby old Mazda was. Really enjoyed that race.
Cheers to Jarek for close to close racing. Fun indeed. Can't wait till the next Mazda race actually!!

Hey @jemmari - not sure who was at fault when we touched on the fast left-hander, but sorry if it was me. I didn't expect that anyone would try and pass there! :D
I don't think you were hearing me ask you about it in TS?

Hey @jemmari - not sure who was at fault when we touched on the fast left-hander, but sorry if it was me. I didn't expect that anyone would try and pass there! :D
I don't think you were hearing me ask you about it in TS?

my teamspeak is so quiet that I did not hear it. and not your fault it was a racing situation :)

Hey @Tricky Dicky , didn't you see me overtaking you in the finish line a couple of laps before the end. You sort of drove into me and I was super-lucky to come out of it with only a little excursion on the grass... Please make room and watch your mirrors and/or helicorsa when being lapped ;)

Very sorry for that, Lum. I did know you were there and had no intention of obstructing you. I had a fun time and at least on my second attempt online I finished even though probably lapped by everyone. Still getting to grips with my wheel. After the race I did a bit more practice and found that by cutting the damper force in the software back to zero I could take some corners with a good bit of throttle in 5th whereas before I was lifting off a bit in 4th. I'm nowhere near playing with setups yet.

At the moment I can only do Friday nights if I'm lucky but I will be back. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back