AC Social Event: GT4 @ Nordschleife - Tue 13Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up for this one in the Masterati please. I think I've gotten to the point where I don't have to ride the wall around for half of the lap. We'll see.
Reluctant to say a definitive yes because I think I’ll be dragging myself all week lol but if a maybe is possible, I’d like the Maserati.

Edit for car choice. See what I mean? Lol
Got you two signed up;)

7380729644_16116e6c45_z.jpg

Who's there?:D

Only if you drive naked & wearing one of your largest strap-on's and send a photo as evidence:D:p:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Can't do the strap on part man, I'd have to travel half way around the globe to get that thing off your head ;)

I give you: "The Convict Unicorn" aka @InsaneOzzie

giphy.gif

I'll give you and your Bavarian brother a place on the grid:DView attachment 240497

Don't talk so loudly my American friend - I have a home video of you playing with your toys on that side of the pond as well:

giphy.gif

I was wondering where "The Birdman" aka @Allan Ramsbottom fits into this picture?

giphy.gif

In any case, I am looking forward seeing you crazy bunch again soon :roflmao::D:p:cool::confused:;)

EDIT: TG
We must keep the content in our threads PG friendly Mr. Steffen which is why I had to edit your post with more innocent imagery.

I remind you that as of 4/3/2017, I now have the power
giphy.gif

For if you violate our terms & conditions, you will surely feel our wrath! :devilish:
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dirk Steffen Thats not a fekn Unicorn:rolleyes: thats a krazy german in a horse mask with a strap-on:speechless:, no Aussie is crazy enough to pull a stunt like that, not even an insane one:whistling::p
Besides there's no such thing as a Convict Unicorn, they were all killed off before the Convict Colony was founded;) it would of been more convincing if you'd use Skippy:thumbsup:. Plus Unicorns represent all things Good & Pure so no Unicorn could be a Convict, there just not Bad enough:notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
OMG - can't post lap times? I'd have to get around the track without wrecking to even have one LOL. This is my first week on the nordschleife...it's really cool but my goldfish memory is having a hard time remembering the turns...let alone optimizing...but hey it's just a bit of fun. Just let the race run for a few minutes after you're finished...cos I might need that long to complete!!!!

OMG - can't post lap times? I'd have to get around the track without wrecking to even have one LOL. This is my first week on the nordschleife...it's really cool but my goldfish memory is having a hard time remembering the turns...let alone optimizing...but hey it's just a bit of fun. Just let the race run for a few minutes after you're finished...cos I might need that long to complete!!!!
Want to practice tonight?

It took me a very long time to learn the Nordschleife as well, but I think I've got it mostly down, but sector three is still a bit flaky for me. But it is without a doubt the most exhilarating circuit to run at speed, even alone. Definitely worth spending some hours to learn.

Also as a general message, I may be on tonight as well, but not right on time. Got some work to do, and I'll check to see if the server is populated by the time I'm done.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%