AC Social Event: GT4 @ Highlands Drift - Tue 06Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think everyone who picked a German car should be entered into a draw for pole. What you guys think???

Seriously, if there are still Masserratis available on the server after everyone joins, I’ll get into one.

I think everyone who picked a German car should be entered into a draw for pole. What you guys think???

Seriously, if there are still Masserratis available on the server after everyone joins, I’ll get into one.

You're already signed up in the Porsche. Are you wanting to switch to the Maserati?

I really don't like fictional racetracks, to the point that I don't use them ever, but I need to get back to driving, so... can you please sign me in, with Porsche? THX

I'm sorry for the quick turnaround, but I have to let you know that although I just signed up, I may miss it because of the unexpected responsibility that just came up.
So if I don't show up, please consider me excused.
I apologize for any inconvenience I may cause by that :(

I'm sorry for the quick turnaround, but I have to let you know that although I just signed up, I may miss it because of the unexpected responsibility that just came up.
So if I don't show up, please consider me excused.
I apologize for any inconvenience I may cause by that :(

All good. Thank you for the heads up :)

Missed you @Bobby Pennington ..I hope all is well.

@Brewer ran away with it, sadly none off us could offer him a challenge...maybe someday :cautious:

Thanks chaps, had a great race with several drivers, towards the end I was really struggling with oversteer, it seems that the lighter the car got (fuel) the harder it became to keep her straight ...see you all soon :thumbsup:

I ended up with only a partial replay of the later part of the race and no result file to look at,so I can only talk out my butt about what happened in the race. Can someone give me a step by step on how to get out of the game after an event so information, replay and results files will be generated and held?

A nice track, like some kind of a weird country road, a good challenge and a nice rhythm I thought.

As I have no replay I'm clueless to what really happened at the "castle" but I thought I was in a good place coming all the way back from the earlier lefthander. I just got closed in on and then bang! Alone for the rest of it I had plenty of time to motor around trying to hold my line and stay on the road. I had quite a nice time doing that!

Thanks to all that drove, staff for putting it together and RD for a great club! Sorry for the dents and bruises also.

I ended up with only a partial replay of the later part of the race and no result file to look at,so I can only talk out my butt about what happened in the race. Can someone give me a step by step on how to get out of the game after an event so information, replay and results files will be generated and held?

A nice track, like some kind of a weird country road, a good challenge and a nice rhythm I thought.

As I have no replay I'm clueless to what really happened at the "castle" but I thought I was in a good place coming all the way back from the earlier lefthander. I just got closed in on and then bang! Alone for the rest of it I had plenty of time to motor around trying to hold my line and stay on the road. I had quite a nice time doing that!

Thanks to all that drove, staff for putting it together and RD for a great club! Sorry for the dents and bruises also.

I was hit from behind in that wreck coming around the castle on the first lap. It surprised me because I was keeping up with the cars in front of me and actually gaining some ground on exit. That ruined the race for me. I started pushing it and ended up spinning out at least once on the first three laps.

The guy that caused that wreck apologized and I heard him apologize a couple more times after that. I think he was driving a little out of control.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%