• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU Social Event: Audi TT cup @ SPA - Fri 17NOV17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Nov 2, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 17-11-17
  1. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    Joker Premium

Ratings:
    +445
    I am online and have done a bit of practice, will be there for qualifying

• Like Like x 1
  2. Leprekaun

Leprekaun
    Emulating heroes in 1s and 0s Premium

Ratings:
    +229
    Sign me up please. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    ok

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Adding you now :)

5. Murat Erdogdu

Murat Erdogdu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    After a good start i touched someone at the eurouge. I didn't expect to touch him but everything happened at a glance. Very sorry for that. I 've waited for everybody to pass me then. This was my second race and i am trying to get used to it. Again i apologize for my mistake. see you next races.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,712
    That was some very funny racing. In qualy I was "only" 0,3 away from @Leprekaun but had no chance to hold his race pace. Also @Lum who cached me right in the first corner was to fast for me. But I had a very close fight for P3 with @JoelK for the whole race. We had changing positions, many boost-battles, side-by-side action for many corners and finally a close photo finish. So what else could I ask for?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lum

Lum
    Premium

Ratings:
    +90
    Yeah it was a good race. I took my chance in T1 and somehow worked out for me :D Then I had a good pace and could follow Tariq from some distance. At some point he backed a little but then he was off again. I could watch you guys battle for third when I could take my eyes from the road. Epic battle! Looking forward to the next one :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. ears

ears

Ratings:
    +220
    Go on then, yes please!