So what's up with F1 TV?

I downloaded the Watch ESPN app on my phone. I'll let you know how that works out. Not sure if I'll be eligible to watch anything from ESPNews because that's not in my package.

Just got an email with the chance to sign up. €2.99 a month, the price seemed OK but the problem is I can't watch races live without the F1 pro account and I can't get an F1 pro account in Ireland, my guess is Sky is behind that. So really I'd be paying to watch races 2 weeks after they happened. So it's a bit of a waste of time and money for me in Ireland at this point. Disappointing, if that doesn't change by next year I'll have no way to watch F1, at the moment I have to watch replays on channel 4s website when they get put up.

I started watching Spanish practice earlier but the stream kept pausing so I ended up playing Motorsport Manager and modding here! :)lol

I'm in the USA, have the regular subscription (F1 Access $26.99 annual), used since March to view Timing ,Tracker Map and tire use on both an Android phone and tablet. Despite a glitchy start (got the notice yesterday, logins failed, reset password to original value, all good thereafter), my F1 TV Access (new name of app), works (Mac OS X 10.12.6 Safari 11.1 which is lower spec than listed in their FAQ)! On the computer I can access Today's first practice session, and archives back to Hungarian GP 1997!!!! Very neat. Believe that the FAQ says Android, iOS and other gizmos can only run it via a web browser for now.

I got the email, too. I will try it, but I am currently in Europe (normally in the US) and I don't want to play with geofencing. Maybe next race. It looks interesting.

ESPN3 now have plenty of TV ads in the streams for practice. I thought that should not have been the case?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%