1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

So what's up with all the Belgian flags?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by hansmeiser, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Valencia seems to be plasterd with them, what are they doing there?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What do you mean exactly? :)

3. you selected your driver to be Belgian perhaps? I did, and always have a bunch more Belgian flags than you ever see in a real race :p

4. So who is the current Belgian F1 driver to justify those flags?
    The last one I can remember was Philippe Adams in 94 or 95. And he did just two races.

@HerpMcDerp, no I didn't choose the Belgian nationality.

5. Belgians are entitled to a holiday - I expect they go to Valencia and take their flags with them to lie on in the sun.

6. What are you smoking? :funnypost:

7. Think its just cause of the chosen nationality. Im Belgian and I chose that one, so I dont care though :D Muhahaha ^^

8. maybe it's because Belgium has the best track of the calender :D :D :D

9. Its because we are 1337 :p

10. My bad i gave alot of ppl belgian flags last time i went to Spain :]

11. But why.:confused:
    If you had sold a lot of people Belgium flags it would have helped pay for your trip.:D

12. Remember there are also GP3 and GP2 support races at some tracks which could be the reason why some flags aren't related to F1 drivers. CM are just being creative.

13. So thousands of Belgian Jerome D'Ambrosio fans are invading Valencia while no one cares to visit Spa? (No Belgian flags there) :D

14. hell yea D'Ambrosio for F1 2011!! Let's start a donation thread :D I read he still needs 5 million eur to get his seat with Virgin confirmed lol

15. I'm very proud to be belgian!:drink: