So... What's it like?

Get real is no aids, only if the real race cars have them. the only thing you can change in Get Real is TC.
Amateur mode is only with some ABS and TC but also feel sim like.
It's still in Beta and it can change in the future.

Managed 1.55.9 last night. Had couple lap starts with -0.7 -08 under at first split but then wrecked the car or something else happened. Gonna do that 1.54... today I hope. But Judd is by far my favourite car in R3E so far.

This sim is so freakin awesome already that I don't mind that free2play & microtransactions concept anymore. I was very sceptical at first, but all those thoughts has gone for sure.

1.55 wow awesome good time im still stuck at 1.58 pushing myself too much and making mistakes lol hopefully i can gain some more time

after this long silence and all those negative posts about it
i was losing hope in the new simbin title
very glad to read all this positive feedback
now waiting for some more touring cars in it
hope to read some more impressions of the game (handling) here

Guys can some one help with wheel rotation in this game?? I can not get the wheel in game to match what i'm doing with the wheel, it makes things really awkard to drive with the on screen hand just stopping at a certain spot. I normally drive without a wheel on screen, but when doing videos i keep the wheel in. I have set the wheel rotation in game the same as mine

I just did a 1:56:2 at Bathurst in the Judd but if i can get the wheel to match i can go better. Lee Ross in game and i presume you guys are all using " Get Real "?

Are you using wheel+driver? If so use wheel only. Iirc cockpit wheel rotation doesn't match if driver is enabled. Someone correct me if I remember wrong. I use all off in cockpitview, but cars with motec in wheel I have to use wheel on and it's rotation is matched to my real wheel. And I'm using driver off so I'm sure it works at least that way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%