So... What's it like?

I tried it for the second time and deleted it again after a few minutes of frustration. Don't know what you are driving, but I was driving motorboats. Two "cars" with the same dead twitchy FFB with some deadzone around center. Why they put this on Steam as an open beta is beyond me.

I think your setting must be wrong mate. You need to make sure your FFB etc settings are correct and I have to say that on the whole I was quite happy.

Also, I don't know why, but make sure you exit the game and go back! I had to do that for FFB to refresh the settings.

Why don't you ask in the RE forum mate?

I tried it for the second time and deleted it again after a few minutes of frustration. Don't know what you are driving, but I was driving motorboats. Two "cars" with the same dead twitchy FFB with some deadzone around center. Why they put this on Steam as an open beta is beyond me.

I don't think you managed to set your wheel properly in those couple of minutes. And like you said yourself, it's still beta so FFB is definately not perfect.. But no steering deadzone for me.

But each to their own of course. But imo you should give it one more chance and have some patience to set it up correctly.

i assume that he was playing the teaser .... some people get confused .. but everyone is entitled to an opinion whether they are holding the facts or not ....

Andi

Just tried the teaser. Too easy to drive, assists on I guess, and the Force Feedback was on the plain side. But this is all without any fiddling with the options.
I was driving hood view as well, as the cockpit FOV was way too big for me. Mouse controls for driving position and FOV, a la GTL or Race, aren't there it seems :(

Looks good, drives good, I kinda like it. If there are races here, and if there are any cars I'd like (plain cars, or oldies), I'll definitely give it a go.

i have been told that we will get more in car seat position i was also told i would get pit girls

woman-miner-300x250.jpg

now im praying that tunnel leads away from me

Andi

The judd is making some quick times around mt panorama damn quik i wanna hit that 1.54 mark:) stuck in the mid 58's

Managed 1.55.9 last night. Had couple lap starts with -0.7 -08 under at first split but then wrecked the car or something else happened. Gonna do that 1.54... today I hope. But Judd is by far my favourite car in R3E so far.

This sim is so freakin awesome already that I don't mind that free2play & microtransactions concept anymore. I was very sceptical at first, but all those thoughts has gone for sure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back