So, what made you happy or laugh?

Lmao ,Damn girl! I had no intentions of telling anyone here about that. You just had to do it lol!

Hey you kept pushing me to join, what did you expect, me just to be a good girl? I don't think so! Plus someone has to keep your friends entertained:)

Plus what you did was just too funny to leave out here. Good thing there was no camera going, Now that would of been awesome!:)

This one, HAHAHAH!!!:D
Looks more like GTA to me :)

Well, on Sunday we were packing our car with things. We let the trunk open, and we have a little fabric sheet that you can pull over whatever you have in your trunk, so that you can't see what's inside. Well, we went inside to get another load of bags and stuff, and when we come back, our cat has jumped up on this fabric and is sitting on it, enjoying the view. And trust me, getting him out of there (which obviously became my job) wasn't easy

EDIT: Oh, this is funny like he...ck as well! http://www.buzzfeed.com/paws/awkward-cat-sleeping-positions

Actually last night,

I was out and about, Pauline calls me to ask if I was hungry so we meet at a local late night eatery.

When we got done eating we left in our separate vehicles and one our way home we pull up side by side at a traffic light. Pauline is in her Pathfinder and I'm in my Bimmer.

She starts doing the step on brakes, hit the throttle...you guys know that I want to have a go sign. So ok we'll go a bit.So light turns green, we go and because it was raining out, I got more wheelspin off the line than I wanted, I hit it crosswalk line and lose more traction and that was it for me.

Lmao! Pauline took me off the line in her Pathfinder! She got far enough ahead that I didn't want to keep trying, would of got too dangerous.

This is funny, embarrassing and awesome all combined together.

Pointing out to another guy that he is a troll and the other forum members just need to ignore him, then he replies(translated): "Isn't it against forum rules to talk like that?!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back