So, what made you happy or laugh?

At around 7pm tonight I get a phonecall from my girlfriend saying she rolled up to the back of our building we lived at.

Hahahahaha! we moved this morning but she had to work so was not around for the move. it slipped her mind hehe, she even called me during the afternoon to ask how things were going hehe.

:)

At around 7pm tonight I get a phonecall from Pauline saying she rolled up to the back of our building we lived at.

Hahahahaha! we moved this morning but she had to work so was not around for the move. it slipped her mind hehe, she even called me during the afternoon to ask how things were going hehe.

:)

Silly me lol! :)

What made me laugh, earlier this morning little Emma socked Hiro right where the sun don't shine when they were playing.

Last night, me and my parents were watching Midsomer Murders. My dad thinks it's the lamest thing in the world (yet he doesn't get up and does something else??) In the commercial break, I asked his how entertained he was. Not surprisingly, he said not much. I then said "Well, at least you're not watching golf" (another thing he finds extremely boring). He then replies "Only golf in slow-motion is more boring than this". That made me laugh really hard.

Last Wedneday in my English class, we were learning about oxymorons: two words following each other with mean th exact oppostie of each other; pretty ugly, naturally normal etc. The ladt example he gave was Microsoft Works :D We laughed for 10 minutes at it xD

I went out to get us groceries this morning. As I was waiting at a red light, a car pulls up in the right lane to get past me when light turns green. Light changes and he launches hard and takes off, I let him pass and he keeps going down the street at a high rate of speed.

During all this a unmarked police car had pulled up behind me, saw all this, turns on his lights goes anound me and chased the speeder down and pulled him over a few blocks away to give him a ticket:)

A few of my friends are over playing Race. What is making me laugh is because they play GT5 and Need for Speed they think they can chase Pauline's replay ghosts and beat her.

Well its been almost a hour and they haven't come close:)

Ahhahahahaha!!!

Maybe I should turn on all assists for them:)

THIS post on the internet - EPIC FAIL, still rolling on the floor:

icon1.png
120km/h in my car = 120km/h in any car/truck/bakkie

we are arguing about this concept, that if a car and a truck can both travel at 120km/h in the same direction, the car will be faster than the truck due to the fact the the car is lighter... and again due to the fact that the aerodynamics of the car are better than those of the truck. keep in mind that the speed is constant 120km/h...​
we both agree that more power will be needed to make sure the truck is at 120km/h and less power will be needed to make sure the car is at 120km/h.​
i say that the car will be faster due to the weight for one... he say the will be the same​
please help...​

This made me go :(:mad::rolleyes::oops::eek::cool::confused::D:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%