So what are you racing this week?

As the title said. This week I'm only planning on three cars, all open wheel. The Dallar and the Star Mazda @ Walkins Glen and the Lotus @ Spa. Gonna pass on the DP this week at Brands Hatch. I like the track but at an 80 min. race, I don't like it that much. I've had the Dallar for a couple of months and never raced it, I think Walkins Glen will be a good place to get use to it. I race there last season in the SM and it was pretty easy to keep it on track. I've already cut almost a .5 of second off last seasons time so hopefully I will be able to run towards the front this season. The Lotus will be the real toss up since I am new to it and about 5 seconds off the pace. I'm hoping the 30 lap race will help me get real close to the Lotus and get me on the right track for next season. The spec ford is also racing @ Walkins Glen so I am take a spin in it. So what about you? What are you racing this week?

And of course RD's mx-5 championship!!!!

I really don't like the layout they are using for the V8 and zand personally. Been really excited about being able to race them and then was met with that layout. That hairpin is almost impossible in the V8 but love slamming that power down on exit

Here are my plans for this week. Lotus @ Road America(I love this track), and the DP @ Daytona. These are my primarys this week, I may also pick up on the vette/ridical or mustang @ Road Atlanta, F1 @ Spa, and maybe I will give the v8 @ philip island a try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back